Preparation works for new phase of St Petersburg warehouse started /14 Dec 2007/
In St Petersburg the preparation works for the construction of a 17,500 sqm class A warehouse have started.
The works included demolishing of old buildings and investment in a new power station.
The storage capacity of the Gamma warehouse is 37,500 pallets with an extra 2,500 sqm of mezzanine.
It will be the 3rd Class A warehouse constructed by Ahlers since 2005. This investment means a capacity increase of another 17,500 sqm.
Ahlers Logistic Center, St Petersburg
- VAL/VAS activities
- Inventory management
- Custom clearance
- Global forwarding by sea, truck and rail
- 24,000 sqm warehouse (2005-2006)
8.6 m free height - racked
18 dock pits + 14 gates
- 17,500 sqm warehouse (under design phase)
12 m free height - racked
2,000 sqm mezzanine
16 dock pits + 4 gates
- 2,500 sqm refurbished warehouse (2003)
6 m free height - racked
- on-site rail connection
- Custom broker license
- In--house developed WMS 'STORE'
- Radio frequency
- FIATA member
- Member of Forwarder's Association in Russia
- total capacity of 70,000 sqm
|Location & contact
Ahlers Logistic Center
Leningradsky Region, Industrial Area Gorelovo
2A Volkhonskoe Highway
RU - 198323 St Petersburg, Russia
- full burglar and fire detection system connected to on-site control - fully sprinklered
- 24/7 guarded
- guarded parking lot for 35 trucks
|Phone: +7 8123326700 - Fax +7 8123326701
For commercial information please contact:
Ellen Theeuwes, ellen.theeuwes(at)ahlers.com